Scaffold Training - Supported or Swing Stage
Course Description: Course includes trainee certification cards and literature.
Course covers mandatory training required under 1926.454(a) for “each employee who performs work while on a scaffold”. Class topics inspections & tagging procedures, common causes of accidents, proper planning, and conducting safe operations while working on scaffolds.
- Review of OSHA standards
- Nature of scaffold hazards
- Electrical hazards
- Fall hazards
- Falling object hazards
- Correct procedures for erecting and disassembling scaffolding
- Scaffolding design criteria
- Maximum intended load capacities
- Intended use of the scaffold
- Various types of scaffolding systems
For more information call 888-879-3426.