Hazard Communication in Construction - HAZCOM Training
Course Description: Course includes trainee certification cards and literature.
HAZCOM training is mandatory by OSHA per 1910.1200(h) and 1926(h)(2)(i) through (iv) also known as “Right to Know Law”. Provides important health and safety information on hazardous substances in the work area.
- Physical and health hazards of chemicals in the work area
- Methods and observations used to detect presence or release of hazardous chemicals
- Measure employees can take to protect themselves
- Specific details of the employer’s hazard communication program
- Use of labeling systems
- Use of material safety data sheets (MSDS)
Call 888-879-3426 for more information.