Wacker Neuson 5100021756 RD28-120 Tandem Roller w/Two Vibrating Drums
All Other Branches
Tandem-Axle Roller with Two Vibrating Drums
Due to the specially tapered design of the articulated tandem-axle rollers, the operator maintains an excellent view of the drum edges, the machine environment and the job site. This ensures ideal compaction results. The ergonomic operator's platform, the vibration-reduced driver's cabin and the 3-point articulated joint provide for maximum driving comfort. Drum offset allows for easy maneuvering when compacting along walls and provides a smoother finish.
- Vibration and oscillation can be adjusted in two levels
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) can be folded back for transport
- Three point articulated pendulum joint offers constant contact for better results, safety and a smoother ride
- Large drum diameter combined with low machine center of gravity ensure excellent compaction quality
- Operating weight with ROPS: 5,941 lb.
- Operating weight max.: 7,518 lb.
- Dimensions: 96.9"L x 51.6"W x 94.1"H
- Drum width: 47.2"
- Drum diameter: 28.4"
- Operating width: 49.3"
- Ground clearance middle: 11"
- Drum type front: smooth / undivided
- Drum type rear: smooth / undivided
- Axle load front: 2,943 lb.
- Axle load rear: 2,998 lb.
- Curb clearance: 22.5"
- Centrifugal force front level I: 11,690 lbf
- Centrifugal force front level II: 7,194 lbf
- Centrifugal force rear level I: 11,690 lbf
- Centrifugal force rear level II: 7,194 lbf
- Frequency level I: 4,020 Vpm
- Frequency level II: 3,120 Vpm
- Amplitude: 0.02"
- Linear force - front / rear static lb/in: 63.95 / 65.1
- Advance travel max.: 656 ft/min
- Gradeability with vibration: 30%
- Gradeability without vibration: 40%
- Turning radius inside: 93.3"
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota D1703
- Operating performance ISO 14396: 24.8 hp
- Tank capacity fuel: 11.1 gal.
- Tank capacity water: 47.6 gal.