Unbeatable On Any Subsurface
Thanks to its enormous compaction force combined with a quick forward and return travel, the DPU 6555 offers an extremely high level of productivity. It is a very versatile machine for all construction sites where extreme demands are placed on the performance efficiency. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and bearing layers in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU 6555 is universally applicable and even reliably compacts heavy interlocking paving stones. The model version DPU 6555Hec is equipped with Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibrations and optimizes the user-friendliness
- An operator present system prevents the operator from being trapped between the unit and an object when working backward
- Extensive comfort functions, such as low oil shutdown, self-adjusting V-belts, maintenance-free alternator
- A large dimensioned diesel engine offers high power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life
- Compatec: Easy to read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and overcompaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely robust and reliable.
- Operating weight: 1,096 lb.
- Centrifugal force: 14,612 lbf
- Base plate size: 21.7"W x 35"L
- Base plate thickness: 0.5"
- Height (ground clearance): 33.6"
- Operating width (with extension plates): 28"
- Frequency: 69 Hz
- Hand-arm vibrations: 4.3 ft./s²
- Advance travel max. (dependent on soil and environmental influences): 91.8 ft./min.
- Surface capacity max. (dependent on soil and environmental influences): 12,917 ft.²/h.
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled, single-cylinder, four-cycle diesel engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Hatz 1D81S
- Fuel consumption: 0.5 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity (fuel): 6.3 qt.
- Power transmission: From the drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter
- Fuel type: Diesel